NetWize has a wide range of satisfied customers, who rely on us for managed IT services and enterprise IT services so they can concentrate on running their business. From healthcare providers, to mining companies, to law offices, our customers count on us to make sure their technology works.
NetWize provides managed IT and enterprise IT services throughout the intermountain West, specializing in these industries:
- Legal – We provide full-service managed IT for many law offices throughout the West. Offsite backup and disaster recovery, email discovery, regulatory compliance, and highly retrievable data systems top the list of services required by legal professionals.
- CPA firms – We serve many CPA firms and other accountancy professionals, providing ultra- reliable networks that meet the security demands of the profession, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. Virtualization helps us hold the costs down, and get more value from the hardware investment made by these cost-conscious clients.
- Medical – HIPAA regulations force healthcare providers to maintain highly secure, and verifiably retrievable systems for managing records. They have backup and failover requirements that are governed by law. NetWize specializes in helping our healthcare clients meet regulatory compliance standards and run smoothly in a very demanding environment.
- Dental – As with other medical professions, dental offices need a combination of office management systems, secure email, and disaster recovery planning.
- Mining – Our clients in the mining industry need to meet rigorous Sarbanes-Oxley regulations. They require solutions like VMware, Document Imaging, virtual servers, a meshed wireless network, and support for a regulatory test environment.
- Manufacturing – Our manufacturing clients count on us to keep their communications running smoothly, and design networks that will support their specialized tools and operations. We know how to design systems that will function beautifully on the shop floor, and in the front office.
We've outsourced our IT work for eight years. NetWize has saved us a lot of time and money. Our employees know to contact NetWize directly when a problem arises.Jim B. Manufacturing
The way it was done before, there could be three pressing issues at the same time: fix a printer, set up a new computer, upgrade a server, but only limited resources to do it all. With NetWize, all the issues could be resolved at the same time. We could never afford to staff for that quantity and quality of work internally.Justin R. Salt Lake City, UT Manufacturing
Other outsourcing companies have strict rules and hardware requirements, but not NetWize. They also have a flexible contract that doesn't lock you in to a long term commitment. Other companies have high termination fees, whereas NetWize doesn't.Justin R. Manufacturing
We chose Netwize to handle our IT infrastructure because of the amount of time and money we were wasting doing it ourselves. With Netwize, it's been a night and day difference; our IT just works now, and we know they are maintaining and monitoring our systems to keep it running well into the future. When we do run into a hic-up, their engineers get on it quickly, and have it resolved within minutes. Netwize allows us to spend time focusing on our business -- not worrying about IT issues.Rebekah B. Construction Salt Lake City, UT