Enterprise IT Services
Let us augment your IT staff
Your IT staff, if it is sized properly, should be able to keep up with the day-to-day demands of your business, but probably isn’t able to take on many labor-intensive special projects. In fact, many large organizations find it challenging to do things like upgrading their servers, redesigning their network, deploying complex systems and applications, and disaster recovery planning, regardless of their IT staff’s size.
Let us help. Take advantage of our enterprise IT services to augment your existing staff when your needs exceed your in-house resources. For example, we can handle your product fulfillment needs by ordering your hardware and software. We can train your employees to use new technology and support them as they master it. Or we can handle even the most complicated server and software upgrades.
NetWize hires only the best, and our engineers meet the highest technical standards of expertise in the technologies we offer our clients. We are proud to have achieved the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Messaging
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Messaging
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer + Internet
- Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- VMware Certified Professional (3.5 and 4.0)
- Compellent Certified Installer
- Nortel Networks Certified Support Expert
- Certified APC Integrated Design Consultant
- Cisco – CCNA, CCNP, CCDA (passed the CCIE qualification exam)
- Nortel – NNCSE, NNCSS
- Alteon – ACE, ACA
- Check point – CCSA
- Microsoft – MCSE, MCP+I
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Server+
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA A+
We are preferred partners of leading hardware and software manufacturers, which allows us to negotiate special pricing for our clients. Partners include:
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Salt Lake City, Utah, Murray, Midvale, Sandy, Provo, Orem, Park City, Cedar City, Moab, St. George, Vernal, Logan, Ogden, Bountiful, Salt Lake County, and Utah County.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Salt Lake City Computer Support, Utah Network Services, Murray IT Consulting, Midvale Data Backup and Recovery, Sandy Email Services, Provo Hosted Solutions, Utah Computer Support, Murray Computer Hardware, Salt Lake City Virtualization, and Midvale Network Security.