NetWize has a wide range of satisfied customers, who rely on us for managed IT services and enterprise IT services so they can concentrate on running their business. From healthcare providers, to mining companies, to law offices, our customers count on us to make sure their technology works.
NetWize provides managed IT and enterprise IT services throughout the intermountain West, specializing in these industries:
- Legal – We provide full-service managed IT for many law offices throughout the West. Offsite backup and disaster recovery, email discovery, regulatory compliance, and highly retrievable data systems top the list of services required by legal professionals.
- CPA firms – We serve many CPA firms and other accountancy professionals, providing ultra- reliable networks that meet the security demands of the profession, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. Virtualization helps us hold the costs down, and get more value from the hardware investment made by these cost-conscious clients.
- Medical – HIPAA regulations force healthcare providers to maintain highly secure, and verifiably retrievable systems for managing records. They have backup and failover requirements that are governed by law. NetWize specializes in helping our healthcare clients meet regulatory compliance standards and run smoothly in a very demanding environment.
- Dental – As with other medical professions, dental offices need a combination of office management systems, secure email, and disaster recovery planning.
- Mining – Our clients in the mining industry need to meet rigorous Sarbanes-Oxley regulations. They require solutions like VMware, Document Imaging, virtual servers, a meshed wireless network, and support for a regulatory test environment.
- Manufacturing – Our manufacturing clients count on us to keep their communications running smoothly, and design networks that will support their specialized tools and operations. We know how to design systems that will function beautifully on the shop floor, and in the front office.